Remuneration/Benefit: Competitive salary
About the role:
Due to continued growth within the Central Queensland Coal Network, our District Planning team has multiple roles available and is looking for those with a trade/planning/high level administration background to join their team as Infrastructure Planners.
These roles are crucial in ensuring the Network Operations Business plans, schedules, and monitor’s projects by:
- Performing risk analysis of all aspects of projects that are relevant at the planning stage to determine the risks to cost, commercial conditions, safety, environment, and quality.
- Liaising with stakeholders, arranging and scheduling track possessions and isolations for work activities.
- Planning and programming resources to balance workload and operational requirements.
- Operating within internal standards in the development of work programs, methodologies, and cost estimates.
Those with a Technical and/or Industry background will be highly regarded. These roles work closely with Trade and Engineering teams; therefore, the successful applicant should demonstrate:
- An extensive knowledge of rail infrastructure and/or construction, maintenance safety standards, and practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced level of computing skills in SAP and Microsoft Office Suite.
- A positive approach to work and a key team player.
- Experience in the supervision and coordination of field operations will be highly regarded.
What we offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees. With a national portfolio of operations, we offer long-term and exciting career opportunities.
Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities.
- Access to mentoring and development programs.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands.
- Parental leave program and super booster.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we deliver more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities right across the country. Aurizon is crucial to the Australian economy, connecting miners, primary producers and industry with international and domestic markets.
Look to Aurizon for a diverse and collaborative culture.
At Aurizon, we are proud of our diverse, collaborative, creative and high-performance culture. We celebrate the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic, caring, and inclusive work environment.
To learn about us and our company values, please visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers