$77,826 + superannuation + salary sacrifice
Full-time - Fixed-Term Position
About the role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Placement Support Worker to join our team in Gladstone. Our Placement Support Worker will be responsible for the prompt and appropriate placement of children requiring care, they will support and monitor approved carers and be responsible for completing the renewal of carer approvals.
Who we are:
For more than 30 years, our truly local team of professionals have worked with people from a variety of backgrounds and beliefs to support them in living their best life. Anglicare Central Queensland is a not-for-profit, purpose-driven organisation – and we give effect to that purpose through our staff. We endeavour to make the most ordinary things extraordinary – simply by doing them with the right people.
Anglicare Central Queensland offers a diverse scope of interdependent and inter-related career paths which enables staff mobility and growth. Careers with Anglicare Central Queensland are from a wide range of disciplines including leadership, community services, child protection, housing, and support services. We serve communities in and around Rockhampton, Gladstone, Biloela, Moura, Blackwater, Emerald, Barcaldine, and Longreach.
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social or Behavioural Sciences, Social Work or Psychology (or related discipline) is highly desirable or Cert IV Community Services (Child Protection) with significant experience in a similar field.
- Ability to obtain a Blue Card (Working with Children Check Positive Notice or Exemption)
- Ability to obtain a Yellow Card (Disability Services Positive Notice or Exemption Notice)
What you will bring to the role:
- A passion and genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of Central Queenslanders.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- The ability to identify and embed solutions.
- Demonstrated experience working within a high-performance framework where you are accountable for KPIs on program delivery and outcomes, within a face-paced solutions focussed environment.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- A strong communicator, able to quickly build rapport and influence across a diverse range of people.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program (Acacia)
- Career development and lifestyle benefits
- A culture that celebrates achievement through recognition and reward
- A purpose-driven environment with some fun along the way
- Supportive management and team
For more information please contact:
(07) 4837 5393