Pipe Fitters – Casual - Shutdown
About the role
As a key member of the turnaround team, your LNG industry skills will ensure that all work meets the standards in relation to safety, quality, and schedule. These are casual positions commencing mid-October.
- Perform your duties in a safe and reliable manner
- Deliver to project milestones
- Deliver our promise to the customer
- Foster a culture of inclusion
As part of the turnaround team, you will work collaboratively with your teammates and other work parties; fostering an inclusive culture where ideas are heard and considered. Ideally you will have:
- Applicable Australian Recognised Trade Qualification – Boilermaker
- High Risk Work Licence – Forklift and WP – preferred
- Enter confined space qualification – valid within 2 years
- Safe work at heights qualification – valid within 2 years
- Ability to read P&ID’s and associated paperwork
- Demonstrated experience as a pipe fitter conducting stainless fit ups in a major hazardous facility
- Demonstrated experience in a similar turnaround environment ideally in Oil & Gas (LNG)
- Ability to contribute to a high-preforming team
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive, and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within, rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises, and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.