We have a fantastic full time opportunity available for a community Physiotherapist passionate about community care to join our team!
As a community based Physiotherapist, you will be directly contributing to the community by working with elderly clients to ensure their physical needs and goals are met, enabling them to live their best life at home for as long as possible.
If you would like to be part of an organisation that truly supports customers and employees, and has a positive impact in the local community, this could be the role for you!
The Physiotherapist role will:
What we offer YOU!
- Provide in-home physiotherapy services to assist with mobility, pain management and strengthening.
- Development of individual care plans to achieve personalised functional outcomes.
- Falls prevention, education and strength training work all included in position
- Clients located in the Rockhampton region
What we need from you?
- Excellent work/life balance
- Generous salary packaging and not-for-profit tax benefits – claim up to $15,900 Salary packaging + $2,650 meal and entertainment allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Discounted private health insurance
- Currently registered as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA
- Prior experience in a similar role advantageous but not essential
- Ability to provide high quality treatment and intervention
- Empathy, strong communication and a desire to work for a values based organisation
- Drivers licence
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate etc)
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years)
- 2023 Flu Vaccinations (or willingness to obtain)
- Evidence of Covid-19 vaccinations in line with current requirements
Apply nowOur application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY NOW or if you have further queries about this role, please contact Jacqui at firstname.lastname@example.org