- Full-time Monday to Friday position
- Excellent base salary up to $65k+super
- Leading National Pharmacy Retail Brand
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's leading pharmacy groups with over 40 pharmacies located across Australia. This company is passionate about its people and business. They seek to attract and retain only the best people who align with their values and can thrive in a high-performance environment, underpinned by innovation, purpose, and balance.
About the Role
Working together with the Pharmacist Manager and overseeing a large team size you will be responsible for successful performance, profitability, and continued growth of the business. The role will suit a flexible, motivated self-sufficient Retail Manager who enjoys a variety of duties such as team development, stock control, and achieving targets. Working with an experienced team in an established store will give you an opportunity to lead the store to greatness.
Skills and Experience
* Retail Pharmacy experience preferred
* Prior Retail Manager experience
* Consistently excellent customer service
* Ability to manage and lead a team by example
* Familiarity working with key performance indicators
* Experience with budgets, wage%, and GP management
Benefits and Rewards
* A structured coaching and mentoring program
* Monday to Friday roster
* Personal development retreats away (all costs covered )
* Personalised mentor program, here to support your career development
* A workplace focused on creating a common purpose, integrity, energy, and passion
* Family-orientated and philanthropic culture where success is openly celebrated and rewarded
If you are an experienced Retail Manager looking for a role within a national company that offers the potential to grow your career - APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: CHANELLE HENARE | REF: 183772
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Chanelle Henare on 07 3319 1862 or email@example.com quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing.
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!