Pharmacists needed to Relocate to Australia
What started as humble beginnings in 2007 as a family business, is now multiple pharmacies throughout QLD, NSW, and Victoria.
In just 15 years Infinity Group has grown from a small family business to a network of over 110 locations, and we are still growing.
We are offering qualified New Zealand Pharmacists the opportunity to relocate to Australia and be part of our growing team . To help you make the transition we offer competitive hourly rates plus 10.5% Superannuation contribution ( the Australian version of Kiwi-saver) and relocation and rental assistance.
Opportunities offered are outside major metro areas in the beautiful Australian countryside and locations include:
- Hervey Bay
- Sunshine Coast
New South Wales:
If your circumstances change, our support team will work with you to help you relocate to another of our pharmacies.
At The Infinity Group we pride ourselves on focusing on patient care and offering a holistic approach to their health and wellbeing. It all begins with building a caring team who always aspire to be better.
About the Role
As a pharmacist in our retail stores, you will be focused on delivering outstanding service and bring a flexible attitude to your role as no two days are the same. Our Pharmacies operate under forward pharmacy workflow procedures and have a strong focus on delivering professional services. Our pharmacists work as part of our pharmacy community and are integral to reaching our goals for professional services and customer service.
A typical day will see you
- Dispensing and checking scripts using the FRED system
- Managing the dispensary, including ordering, inventory management and supervising team members
- Consulting with customers on medication, health and lifestyle
- Assisting store team members in answering customer questions
- Delivering 7CPA professional services
- Administering vaccinations
We are seeking candidates who will act with courage and, ideally, have the following qualifications and skills:
Why join us?
- AHPRA Registration as a pharmacist
- Bachelor or Masters in Pharmacy
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willing to support the development of the team around you including supervising pharmacy students
We work in a community, not just a company.
We care about diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging as we strive to reflect the communities we serve. We want our people to feel valued for who they are, celebrated and able to bring their whole selves to work.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage all applications, including those from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, all genders, the LGBTIQ+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Apply now or email our recruitment team at email@example.com should you have any questions
- Career progression and professional development
- Above industry average salaries
- Generous Team discounts