United Chemists Andergrove
- $65.00/hour + Superannuation
Sign-on and referral bonus available
Opportunity for development
- Both recently registered and experienced Pharmacists are encouraged to apply!
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has become available a dynamic and enthusiastic pharmacist to work with our team at United Chemists Andergrove on a full time capacity.
The successful applicant will be a confident communicator able to build trust with the community to become the local go-to primary care specialist.
To be successful in the role, you must possess:
- AHPRA registration
- Must be trained in vaccinations
- Experience in providing 7CPA services
- Excellent communication skills
- Amazing customer service and people management skills
- Eagerness to be part of our pharmacy family
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Eye for detail and a level of accuracy suitable for the health industry
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- An enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and grow with the pharmacy
- Strong and dedicated work ethic
This role is available for an immediate start.
How To Apply:
If you are a passionate, aspiring, motivated pharmacist looking for an opportunity to make your mark we want to hear from you. Apply Now!