- Rare PIC opening in traditional pharmacy.
- Service over price.
- Unusual extras in the package.
Client & Location Information:
Rockhampton close to the Central Queensland coast is the place to be with its' awesome schools plus easy access to the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy on the weekends. It's also the home of this traditional customer focused community pharmacy.
https://www.advancerockhampton.com.au/Home [link removed]
This is an employer who is happy to invest time and the provision of little extras for the team as they want them to know they are valued and appreciated within the business. If you want to become part of something special in community pharmacy then this is the role for you to have a serious look at.
As the Pharmacist in Charge you will be responsible for the daily dispensary operations as you provide advise and expertise in drug counselling to your locals and tourists alike.
Lots dispense for medium script trade working with dispensary technicians.
Monday to Friday roster - flexibility required for the odd time when the owner is away on holidays where you might be asked to put your hand up for a bit of weekend work. It's fair to say by the time that happens you will want to help them out as you will feel looked after in this new role - who knows - perhaps for the first time in your pharmacy career.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Keen and enthusiastic approach to pharmacy services.
- Vaccination accreditation and enthusiasm for Medschecks highly desirable.
- Experienced as working as Sole Pharmacist with Technician assistance.
Salary & Benefits:
- $55/hr plus superannuation.
- Professional services KPI bonus offered.
- Weekly accommodation assistance.
- Relocation assistance.
- Annual training allowance.
- Additional 5 days leave.
- 2 return flights to Brisbane annually.
- Pet Vacation Care Covered if needed (I know - I love that one too!)
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref # 41972