We love health. And we love working with talented and passionate people who want to enrich the lives of the people in their community as much as we do.
We are looking for a qualified Pharmacist to join our Kin Kora team in Gladstone in a part time role from Mondays to Wednesdays. As a pharmacist in our retail stores you will be a key member of your community, focused on delivering outstanding service and care to our customers.
Success in this role means you must be able to adapt to ever-changing situations and demonstrate good critical thinking skills. The ability to communicate with the wide variety of people is essential.
With our network of over 100 stores across Australia you’ll never be short of opportunities or locked into a single location. If your circumstances change, we will work with you to help you relocate to another of our pharmacies.
A typical day will see you
- Dispensing and checking scripts using the FRED system
- Managing the dispensary, including ordering, inventory management and supervising team members
- Consulting with customers on medication, health and lifestyle
- Assisting store team members in answering customer questions
- Delivering 7CPA professional services
- Administering vaccinations
We are seeking candidates who will act with courage, care and have the following qualifications, and skills:
Why join us?
- AHPRA Registration as a pharmacist
- Bachelor or Masters in Pharmacy
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willing to support the development of the team around you including supervising pharmacy students
We work in a community, not just a company.
We care about diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging as we strive to reflect the communities we serve. We want our people to feel valued for who they are, celebrated and able to bring their whole selves to work.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage all applications, including those from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, all genders, the LGBTIQ+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds
- Career progression and professional development
- Opportunity to become a partner in your business
- Above industry average salaries
- Generous Team discounts
Apply now or email our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
should you have any questions