- Casual and Permanent Part Time Employment Opportunities Available
- Emerald Avalon Aged Care Facility
- $24.10 - $30.12p/h (25% Casual Loading) + 10% Super + Not for Profit Benefits + Penalties & Allowances
We’re seeking Personal Carers to deliver outstanding care to our residents in our Emerald Aged Care Facility.
This is a great opportunity for AINs, Support Workers and PCs looking to secure a permanent contract in a leading healthcare and community services not for profit.
We also have casual employment opportunities for care and support professionals looking for employment flexibility or aiming to secure additional hours.
You’ll provide care to your clients living in our residential home, supporting their independence and improving their quality of life through activities that include:
- Daily living assistance including showering, personal hygiene, help at meal times and general mobility
- Providing care in accordance with their individualised Care Plan
- Supporting with community based recreational and social activities
- Transportation and assistance with shopping and appointments
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability Support
- Blue Card and Yellow Card or willingness to obtain
- Experience with technology incl. smartphones, tablets, laptops etc
- Confidence to satisfy the relevant probity checks required by legislation or policies
Please Note: To ensure the health and safety of our people, and the clients, residents, patients and people we serve at UnitingCare Queensland, individuals are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements, such as public health directions, and UnitingCare's vaccination requirements policy, with respect to COVID-19 vaccinations.
Supporting our clients in the best way possible is important to us. To be employed by Blue Care, you will be required to complete the free NDIS Worker Orientation Module prior to commencement and provide a copy of your certificate on completion.
Supporting you to support others.
We’ve been caring for Queenslander’s for over 65 years. Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated team of more than 8,000 people do is built on enabling independence, choice and freedom. We’re proudly not-for-profit and offer you:
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance, health & wellness programs
- Values-based culture & rewards and recognition
- Ongoing learning & development
Ready to work together?
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes – Click the ‘APPLY’ button below to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter.
Our team are available to answer any questions you may have. We’ll do our best to get back to you 2 weeks from the closing date.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.