- Casual and Permanent Part Time Opportunities
- Biloela & Callide Valley Community Care
- $24.10 - $30.12 per hour (25% Loading) + 10.5% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging + Employee Benefits & Discounts
We're seeking applications from passionate Assistants in Nursing, Support Workers and Personal Carers to join our Biloela & Callide Valley Community Care Team.
This is a great opportunity for AINs, Support Workers and PCs looking to secure a permanent contract in a leading healthcare and community services not for profit organisation.
We also have casual employment opportunities for care and support professionals looking for employment flexibility or aiming to secure additional hours.
You’ll provide care and assistance to your clients at their homes, supporting their independence and improving their quality of life.
Making scheduled visits you will provide in home personal care including:
- Daily living assistance; showering, personal hygiene, meal preparation, house cleaning, laundry & ironing
- Providing care in accordance with clients individualised Care Plan
- Supporting with community based recreational and social activities
- Transportation and assistance with shopping and appointments
At Blue Care we're invested in our employees! You'll be provided with ongoing support and training to ensure your continued success in this role; so, if you have a passion for helping people and are ready to start a rewarding career in Community Aged Care then we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability Support
- Blue Card and Yellow Card or willingness to obtain
- Open QLD drivers licence and roadworthy vehicle as required
- Experience with technology incl. smartphones, tablets, laptops etc
- Confidence to satisfy the relevant probity checks required by legislation or policies
Please Note: To ensure the health and safety of our people, and the clients, residents, patients and people we serve at UnitingCare Queensland, individuals are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements, such as public health directions, and UnitingCare's vaccination requirements policy, with respect to COVID-19 vaccinations.
Supporting you to support others:
We’ve been caring for Queenslander’s for over 65 years. Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated team of more than 8,000 people do is built on enabling independence, choice and freedom. We’re proudly not-for-profit and offer you:
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance, health & wellness programs
- Values-based culture & rewards and recognition
- Ongoing learning & development
Ready to work together?
To submit your application, please click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application process.
Alternatively, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number - 42646.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.