- Casual and Permanent Part Time opportunities available
- Biloela and Callide Valley Community Care
- $24.10 - $30.12 per hour (25% Loading) + 10% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging + Penalties & Allowances
Blue Care is inviting applications from who are ready to kick start their health care career as a Personal Carer providing person centred community care in Biloela.
This is a great employment opportunity that can offer casual or permanent part time hours in a leading not for profit organisation.
You’ll provide care and assistance to your clients at their homes, supporting their independence and improving their quality of life.
Making scheduled visits you will provide in home personal care including:
- Daily living assistance; showering, personal hygiene, meal preparation, house cleaning, laundry & ironing
- Providing care in accordance with clients individualised Care Plan
- Supporting with community based recreational and social activities
- Transportation and assistance with shopping and appointments
At Blue Care we're invested in our employees! You'll be provided with ongoing support and training to ensure your continued success in this role; so, if you have a passion for helping people and are ready to start a rewarding career in Community Aged Care then we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability Support or Successful completion of 2 Semesters of a Bachelor of Nursing
- Open QLD drivers licence and roadworthy vehicle
- Experience with technology incl. smartphones, tablets, laptops etc
- Confidence to satisfy the relevant probity checks required by legislation or policies
Please Note: To ensure the health and safety of our people, and the clients, residents, patients and people we serve at Uniting Care Queensland, all staff are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements, such as public health directions, and Uniting Care's vaccination policy requirements, with respect to COVID-19 vaccinations. The successful applicant must be able to meet Uniting Care's mandate of receiving all recommended doses of approved Covid-19 vaccines (including boosters) approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and the provision of Covid-19 Certificate before commencing employment.
Supporting you to support others:
We’ve been caring for Queenslander’s for over 65 years. Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated team of more than 8,000 people do is built on enabling independence, choice and freedom. We’re proudly not-for-profit and offer you:
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance, health & wellness programs
- Values-based culture & rewards and recognition
- Ongoing learning & development
Ready to work together?
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes – Click the ‘APPLY’ button below to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.