Our residential aged care communities are supported by specialised teams who care deeply about our residents’ individual needs. Together with residents, healthcare partners and families, our teams deliver best practice care with the highest standards of safety, clinical practice and governance.
Located in Emu Park, Bolton Clarke Sunset Ridge is home to a close-knit community of residents. With comfortable, contemporary facilities and a committed team of clinical and care staff, Sunset Ridge is an exceptional aged care environment that truly supports the health and happiness of older Australians.
We are looking for 3 in total so tell your friends!!
Our Personal Care Workers provide assistance to our residents, ensuring they are supported with services and activities that are centred around their wellbeing, independence, interests and choices. These include:
- Personal care
- Assistance with meals
- Engaging in social activities
As a Personal Care Worker with Bolton Clarke, you’ll enjoy:
- Great hourly rates + casual loading + super + salary packaging
- A caring team environment with strong clinical and allied health support
- Training and support plus development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging and not-for-profit tax benefits – claim up to $18,550 tax free
- Private health insurance discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program for staff and family
To be successful, you will have:
- Cert III or Certificate IV in Aged Care or Individual Support
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate etc)
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years)
- 2023 Flu vaccinations (or willingness to obtain)
- Evidence of Covid-19 vaccinations in line with current requirements
- Experience in care role highly regarded
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY now or if you have further queries, contact our Recruitment Team at RAC@boltonclarke.com.au