When the Royal District Nursing Service (Victoria) and RSL Care (QLD) came together to become Bolton Clarke, it was with a shared vision in mind. To provide care leadership and services that truly enable, support and celebrate older and younger Australians to live well and age positively.
Each day, more than 10,000 Australians welcome the support of our home care team. As the provider with the highest number of nurses employed in the community in Australia, Bolton Clarke provides an extensive range of services. Our teams deliver best practice care with the highest standards of safety, clinical practice and governance, from highly specialised care and dementia support to help with home tasks, meals and social activities.
Enjoy a fulfilling clinical care role within the convenience of your local area. You’ll be supported by a passionate team of people dedicated to delivering excellent standards and quality of care.
Our Personal Care Workers provide assistance to our Home Care clients, ensuring they are supported with services and activities that are centred around their health, happiness, independence, interests and choices. These include:
As a Personal Care Worker with Bolton Clarke, you’ll enjoy:
- Personal care
- Assistance to continue to live well and positively (e.g. transport to appointments, help at home)
- Engaging in social activities
To be successful, you will have:
- Excellent work/life balance with plenty of shifts available
- A caring team environment with strong clinical and allied health support
- Training and support plus development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging and not-for-profit tax benefits – claim up to $15,900 Salary packaging + $2,650 meal and entertainment allowance
- Private health insurance discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program for staff and family
- Cert III Individual Support or similar qualification
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate etc)
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years)
- 2022 Flu vaccinations (or willingness to obtain)
- Own vehicle/licence
- Evidence of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
- Experience in care role highly regarded
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY now or if you have further queries, contact Julie Varghese at email@example.com