- Permanent, fulltime leadership opportunity based in Gladstone & Emerald
- Can be based in either location, will need to travel between both
- $91,994 + Super + Salary Packaging Benefits + Company Vehicle
- Lead a small team and make a real difference to the lives of those living with disabilities
Community Solutions Group is a national organisation making a difference in people's lives, supporting them to achieve their goals and working with them on their pathway to possibilities. We deliver a broad range of services focused on the employment, education and independence of individuals, families and communities across Queensland and Victoria.
Community Solutions are part of Endeavour Foundation, one of Australia’s largest employers of people living with disability; so being inclusive and diverse is not just an aspiration – it is who we are! #TeamPossible!
What can we offer you?
- Company vehicle with full private use
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Salary Packaging Benefits allow you to package up to $15,900 per year tax free. Less tax = more take home pay!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holidays etc.)
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential counselling service available to all staff and family members
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave and Study Leave
- Medibank corporate health insurance discounts and discounts on gym memberships, whitegoods and solar packages
About the Role
Community Solutions are proud to deliver the Disability Employment Services (DES) program! We are here to create tailored plans unique to each individual, helping them to gain employment skills and work experience with the end goal of assisting them to find meaningful, long-term employment. Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do; and that is where you come in!
As Performance and Partnership Leader, you will support, encourage and lead your team to be the provider of choice in the delivery of the DES program in Gladstone & Emerald. You will be committed to building and maintaining relationships with employers and community partners and driving customer acquisition activities that engage our job seekers.
With that in mind, your day-to-day will include...
- Leading, coaching and driving team performance to achieve program targets and goals
- Gaining an understanding of the local labour market; resourcing needs and constraints of employers in the area
- Seeking, developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with employers that identify new and ongoing employment opportunities
- Advocating for diversity and inclusion initiatives and effectively articulate to employers and partners the value proposition and incentives of employing DES program participants
- Owning revenue and expenditure budgets
What will you bring to the role?
- Flexibility - Travelling between sites on a fortnightly basis is essential
- Demonstrated experience leading teams, including remote and mobile teams, and capability in driving performance and meeting KPI’s and targets
- Strong people management, coaching and mentoring skills
- Exceptional ability to build strategic relationships resulting in business outcomes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to interpret a broad range of information including data, contracts and deeds
- Knowledge and use of the Disability Employment Services (DES) contract DEED and guidelines (desirable but not essential)
- Right to Work in Australia i.e. Australian/NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or visa with permanent work rights
- A current Blue Card (Working with Children Check) or the willingness to gain if successful. We will reimburse you the cost on commencement
- A current and valid Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to undertake a "Fit2Work" Police Check
How can you join Community Solutions Group?
You can register your interest by simply click on 'Apply' below; we look forward to hearing from you!
Community Solutions encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures. This includes Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, CALD (Culturally and Linguistically Diverse), the LGBTQI+ community, and people with disability. We value inclusivity and are committed to adjusting our recruitment process to ensure accessibility and support of an applicant's needs.
"We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant"