About the Role
The Finance team is seeking applications from suitably experienced candidates for the permanent position of Payroll Supervisor.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working in a dedicated team, you will be accountable for coordinating, directing and controlling the delivery of full payroll services to all employees of the Gladstone Ports Corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Manage and Supervise the activities of payroll staff;
- Manage and supervise the payroll function to ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner;
- Coordinate and lead the delivery of compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements;
- Manage and resolve issues relating to payroll processing;
- Partner with HR department to ensure alignment with IR/HR issues;
- Communicate actively and effectively with all operating and supporting departments.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent people management capabilities with proven experience in a relevant field, strong communication skills and adept at building relationships with other departments within the business. It is desirable for you to hold a qualification in a relevant discipline such as Human Resources, accounting or business management.
Please complete the online application form and submit a cover letter, resume and copies of any qualifications as part of your application.
For further details on the role and requirements, please refer to the full position description.
Confidential enquiries can be made by contacting the recruitment team on (07) 4976 1686.
Applications are to be received prior to 4:30pm, Tuesday 30 May 2023, and must be submitted via
Work with us - Gladstone Ports Corporation (gpcl.com.au)