McCosker are experts in the civil construction industry offering a diverse range of services to the mining, construction, building, gas and industrial sectors. With our head office based in Gladstone Queensland, McCosker is equipped to service projects throughout Australia.
We at McCoskers are a group of empowered individuals, working collectively in a diversified business to achieve outstanding results. We support each other, uphold our integrity, and commit to attracting and developing outstanding leaders.
You can learn more about McCosker Contracting here:
McCosker Contracting are seeking applications for a highly organised, motivated and enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Payroll Officer within our team, based in Gladstone, Central Queensland.
About the role:
- Full Time - Permanent Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Commencement - January 2022
- Gladstone based - Head Office
To be considered for the position you will need to clearly demonstrate:-
- Previous payroll experience of processing 150+ employees on a weekly basis;
- Prior experience interpreting clauses from Enterprise Agreements and Modern Awards;
- Assisting with end of month reporting requirements;
- Maintaining and updating employee records;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a wide range of people;
- An ability to prioritise and assess the degree of urgency required to perform and manage multiple tasks concurrently;
- Dedication to being a high performer, must be self-motivated and results driven;
- Clear and articulate communication skills are non-negotiable
- Must be able to work under time constraints whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail