- Are you a people-focused individual interested in providing high quality patient care and customer service? This is the opportunity for you!
- Full SNP training provided over a 6-12 month period to successful applicants!
- Attractive hourly rate plus an outstanding range of benefits!
- Flexible part-time role to suit your lifestyle and commitments!
- Experience in venipuncture desirable, but not essential - you need a current first aid certificate and driver's licence, reliable vehicle available for work use, and a commitment to learning and taking care of SNP patients!
Please note that this is NOT a Courier Driver position
About the Organisation
Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology is one of the largest pathology practices in Australia, providing comprehensive services to patients and doctors over a geographic area throughout Queensland and New South Wales and employing more than 3000 people. With many employees enjoying a 20+ year tenure, we deliver on the promise of learning and development and career progression.
Fostering a true culture of support, each Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology employee plays a role in patient care and is driven to make sure a top-quality service is provided.
About the Opportunity
Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology has an exciting opportunity for a flexible part-time relief Pathology Specimen Collectors to join their Pathology team in Gladstone, QLD.
The primary task of this role is to take blood samples from patients and maintaining positive relationships with external clients, GP's, and Medical Centre staff..
You will be required to work between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
To read more about the role, please click Apply Now!
About the Benefits
Successful candidates will join a welcoming team of dedicated health professionals with a focus on patient care.
Staff members will be given a chance to develop their skills through ongoing training, providing an avenue for career development and advancement.
Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology offers the opportunity to be a part of a highly stable industry with significant on-going growth.
An attractive hourly rate will be offered to each successful applicant. Hospital collectors are eligible for progression to a Level 5 rate of pay and are also eligible for penalty rates for weekend, public holiday and some after hours shifts.
In addition, permanent employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Fitness Passport – staff have access to discounted gym memberships at any gym of their choosing.
- Physiotherapy – Once a week.
- Parental and Adoption Leave – SNP staff receive 6 weeks paid maternity and adoption leave as per E.B.A.
- Employee Assistance Program – a free, confidential and voluntary counselling service provided as a resource to employees of Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology, as well as immediate family, with the aim of assisting with the resolution of personal and work related problems which may affect quality of life or work performance.
- Private Health Insurance – staff have access to discounted private health insurance through MBF, HCF and Medibank Private.
- Pathology Services – staff and their immediate family (their children, partners and their parents) have access to bulk billed Pathology Services.
- X-Ray Services – staff and their immediate family (their children, partners and their parents) have access to bulk billed X-Ray and other diagnostic imaging through Queensland X-Ray.
- Smoke Free Environment Policy – All SNP premises are smoke free. There are no designated smoking areas on Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology. For those staff wanting to use nicotine replacement therapy in quitting, management provides a level of financial assistance towards the cost of nicotine replacement patches.
This is your chance to join a leading pathology company and enjoy outstanding benefits! Don't miss out ‐ APPLY NOW!