About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Reporting to the Parts Planning Supervisor you will provide efficient and accurate parts advice, dispatch and administrative services to the Division and its customers. You will develop relationships and build trust with stakeholders.
- Managing the core return process with site for major components
- Arranging parts – ordering / receipting / inspection and allocation
- Raising sales and purchase orders
- Maintaining component repairs status with Liebherr systems
- Quoting of components
- Calculating charges along with invoicing of jobs
- Data entry of component change out information
Skills & experience
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- Time management skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly customer service focused to be able to negotiate positive outcomes and build relationships and trust
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers.
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
HR Business Partner
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. No agencies or third parties please.