About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will provide effective and compliant warehouse and distribution services and accurate parts advice and administrative services to Liebherr standards working a Monday to Friday day shift roster. You will develop relationships and build trust with stakeholders. Candidates will ideally reside in Emerald.
- Operate lifting equipment
- Ensure customers order and receive correct parts
- Managing the core return process with site for major components
- Arranging parts – ordering / receipting / inspection and allocation / dispatching
- Raising sales and purchase orders
- Quoting of components
Skills & experience
- Certificate II Warehousing & Storage or 2-5 years’ industry experience
- Relevant parts experience
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and sales skills including up-selling experience
- High Risk Forklift Licence LF, DG, RI and VNA
- A good understanding of computers with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Experience in monitoring stock control and inventory processes
- Good communication skills
- Highly customer service focused
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers.
- Employee Benefits including: 10 weeks paid parental leave, 5 bonus leave days, ability to purchase leave, ability to access LSL early
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- In house Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the “Apply Now” link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.