IAbout the Role:
We are looking for an experienced self-motivated Paraplanner or Associate Financial Planner, who enjoys providing solutions, building relationships and offering professional, personalised service.
The successful applicant will work directly with and support the Director/Financial Planner who will mentor and facilitate personal and professional development in all aspects of financial planning, management of clients and their portfolios.
The role is offered on either a full-time or part-ime basis in a flexible work environment. This is an opportunity for a motivated Financial Planning professional looking to grow their career, with the potential for equity ownership in the future.
The role is focused on providing investment management solutions incorporating research, compliance and the timely production of Statements of Advice that meet the requirements of the dealer group.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven experience with Statements of Advice (SOA) and Records of Advice (ROA)
- Proven performance in financial para planning and customer relations
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- A high level of communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Comprehensive computer skills and working knowledge of relevant software programs
- A self-starter attitude and a proven clear thinker
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in Financial Planning with a preparedness to advance in the industry
You will be reporting to and working with the Directors as part of a friendly, highly productive and successful team.
For more information and to apply for this role, click the "Apply for this job now" button and upload your Resume