Gemini’s new facility in Rockhampton is the largest operational repair facility in Northern Queensland. It provides a wide range of repair services under one roof, including a mechanical section, with efficient process management and smart new facilities. The site is brand new and fully equipped, with two spray booths and two Car-O-Liners systems. The team is 20-strong and growing, with a great team culture.
Looking to relocate interstate or from abroad? We can assist with relocation
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater to join the team at Gemini Rockhampton.
Great, new modern workshop with access to the best technology available to ensure your work is top quality. Welcoming, diverse team culture.
Permanent position. Secure, steady work. Monday to Friday, overtime available for those that want more. Weekly staff lunches and finish early on a Friday.
Apply or call us today on (07) 4927 6755
- Check received parts are correct and for defects.
- Disassemble vehicle as per Job Sheet.
- Repair vehicle as per the Repair Method, OEM standards and in accordance with Estimate and Job Sheet.
- Reassemble vehicle.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention.
- Handle all company tools and equipment with due care and attention ensuring they remain safe, clean and in a workable condition.
- Adhere to our OH&S policy including PPE.
Does this sound like you?
- Experienced and Qualified Panel Beater (Essential)
- Strong commitment to working safely.
- High attention to detail.
We know that sometimes people need non-standard work hours, and would be happy to discuss the options available in this role, or similar roles across our business.
- Reward & recognition
- Career development and training
- Referral bonus for recommending a friend to work with us
- Discounts on parts and tools
- 24/7 professional counselling for Team members and their immediate families
We champion our Team, because it’s our people that set us apart and drive our business' success. We focus on individual strengths and value differences to bring the best out of people, enhancing their skills and capabilities to build fulfilling careers.
AMA Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to finding the best fit for every role. All qualified applications will be considered regardless of gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability,