Experienced and Qualified Panel Beater and wanting a change of scenery?
Then come and join our teams in North Queensland - we will even help you with relocating!
We have immediate opportunities for experienced and qualified Panel Beaters to join our teams in North Queensland.
Permanent positions. Monday to Friday. Great diverse team cultures. Modern equipment and you will join long-standing teams. Wages and overtime available for those looking for more.
You will be supported and become a valued member of our repair centre for the long term.
- Gemini Mackay
- Gemini Townsville, City Crash Repairs, Garbutt or Alexander Body Works, Garbutt
- Diplocks Collision, Rockhampton or Gemini Rockhampton
- Check received parts are correct and for defects.
- Disassemble vehicle as per Job Sheet.
- Repair vehicle as per the Repair Method, OEM standards and in accordance with Estimate and Job Sheet.
- Reassemble vehicle.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention.
- Handle all company tools and equipment with due care and attention ensuring they remain safe, clean and in a workable condition.
- Adhere to our OH&S policy including PPE.
Does this sound like you?
- Experienced and Qualified Panel Beater (Essential)
- Strong commitment to working safely.
- High attention to detail.
We know that sometimes people need non-standard work hours, and would be happy to discuss the options available in this role, or similar roles across our business.
- Reward & recognition
- Career development and training
- Referral bonus for recommending a friend to work with us
- Discounts on parts and tools
- 24/7 professional counselling for Team members and their immediate families
We champion our Team, because it’s our people that set us apart and drive our business' success. We focus on individual strengths and value differences to bring the best out of people, enhancing their skills and capabilities to build fulfilling careers.
AMA Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to finding the best fit for every role. All qualified applications will be considered regardless of gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and talent to progress, when you’re part of our Team, you’re going places