Painter & Blasters - 7/7 or 4/3 Roster Mine Site roles - DIDO
- Ongoing Permanent or Casual Roles
- Great Hourly Rate plus penalties
- Camp Accommodation & Meals provided
Ausgroup are seeking skilled Painter & Blasters for immediate starts with a range of diverse experience to join the team. Whether your skills were gained in Gas, Coal, Ports or Construction, we believe diversity is key to success!
Ausgroup Industrial Services offer a highly skilled & experienced workforce which consists of Scaffolders, Riggers, Industrial Painters, Abrasive Blasters, Boilermakers, Welders, Trade Assistants, Industrial Cleaners and Supervisors.
As a family owned and operated business, you can be assured of a work/life balance where our core values of productivity, quality and safety are the pinnacle of our success.
These are DIDO roles that would suit those living in the Mackay/Bowen Basin or Capricorn Regions.
To be considered for these roles you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience as Painter & Blaster.
- Cert III Engineering-Surface Prep & Finishing (desirable).
- Construction White Card.
- Work Safely at Heights Certificate.
- Confined Space Entry Certificate.
- Current Driver's Licence.
- Standard 11 SOA. (desirable).
- Coal Bard Medical-Section 4. (desirable).
- High Risk Work Licence (desirable).
- Current Driver's Licence.
The ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- A proactive and safety-first mindset.
- Strong work ethic, focus and attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude, motivated and willing to work as a team.
- Must be reliable with good time management.
- Willing to contribute and align with our values.
- Excellent hourly rates + plus penalties.
- 7/7 or 4/3 Roster Mine Site roles - DIDO.
- Site Accommodation & Meals provided.
- Employee Incentive Bonus-Refer a friend and be rewarded. (TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY!).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you & family.
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities for growth and career development.
- A culture of inspiration, innovation, collaboration and execution.
- Ongoing training & support to further your career.
- Work with a Company where you matter and can make a difference.
Successful applicants will need to be able to pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen, and be available to complete training as required.
If you are interested in joining a company that sets the standards for safety, production and quality please click APPLY NOW via Seek or send your resume, qualifications & licenses to email@example.com or call our HR Team on (07) 4863 1252.
Ausgroup Industrial Services is an equal opportunity company and encourages women and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.