Milestones are searching for a Physiotherapist with a passion for Paediatric care, to join our vibrant and energetic team.
"At Milestones we celebrate the typical and atypical Milestones in life and provide an evidence based, family-centred, holistic approach to all that we do"
We are looking to add to our team to meet the needs of the wonderful Gladstone/CQ community.
About the Role:
- Experience or a special interest in Paediatrics will be required and Musculoskeletal PT will be advantageous but not essential
- New Graduates with an interest in Paediatrics and Women's Health are also encouraged to apply
- A fun & energetic workplace
- Purpose built clinic with designated Paediatric/Women’s Health therapy rooms and large gym
- Opportunity for training and involvement in Clinical Pilates, Hydrotherapy and Mums & Bubs groups should the right candidate be interested
- Flexible Role, choose what hours you work each day, 9 day fortnight option available
- Above award wages, based on experience
- Relocation Assistance available
- Close supervision with senior physiotherapist
- Professional development funding provided, including PD Leave/Allowances
- One on one consults only
- AHPRA Registered upon graduating
- Police Check
- Drivers License
- Ability to work as part of a team & independently
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the position or will be graduating soon, please click the Apply button, or email your Resume & Covering Letter to email@example.com or contact Jess or Amy on 0457 286 111 if you have any queries about the role.