An exciting opportunity exists to join the team at MacKillop Catholic Primary School, as OSHC Coordinator. This is a full-time position (38hpw), comprising of before and after school care as well as vacation care, commencing from January 2024 or as negotiated with the successful applicant.
The Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) Coordinator will apply a depth of knowledge and a broad range of skills which facilitate the management, administration and programming within the OSHC service. This position reports directly to the Principal and the Approved Provider with support from the Early Learning & Care Coordinator. Appropriate relationships also include children and families, service employees, clergy, the parish and the wider community (including the adjoining school personnel).
This position reports directly to the Principal of the school and liaises with the Early Learning & Care Manager and Outside School Hours Care Consultant. Other key relationships include children, families & OSHC staff, clergy, parish and personnel from the associated school.
For further information about the role, please view the Position Description.
The successful applicant/s will have relevant experience and an understanding of, and a commitment to, the ethos of Catholic Education. A Working with Children Check (WWCC) and eligibility for a Suitability Notice will also be required. In addition, you will have excellent time management skills, well developed interpersonal skills and a high proficiency of computer skills.
What we offer
- Competitive salary range - $64,979 - $69,780 (pending qualifications)
- Broken shift allowance available for split shifts
- Superannuation up to 12.75%
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- Excellent leave entitlements
- Professional development and professional learning opportunities
- A current valid Blue Card under the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000 (WWC Act) and valid Suitability Notice is a requirement of the position.
- A minimum Diploma in Children’s Services or equivalent is preferred. Studying towards an ACECQA approved qualifications will also be considered.
- First Aid Certificate, CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Training (ACECQA approved)
- It is a requirement of the position that the successful applicants undertake a National Crime Check (Police Check) or provide details of a Police Check that is not more than six months old.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the role in a safe manner.
How to Apply
Complete the an application form via our website - https://applynow.net.au/jobs/CER824 or www.rok.catholic.edu.au
Please note, SEEK applications will not be accepted.
- For a confidential conversation please contact Allison Blakey, Principal, MacKillop Catholic Primary School, 07 4994 8260.
- For further information regarding the remuneration package, please contact Employee Support Services Employment@rok.catholic.edu.au
- Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.