Bridgestone Mining Solutions Australia (BMSA) is a market leader in the tyre & mining services industry and is renowned for its global reputation for quality products, continuous improvement & cutting-edge application of technology.
Our mission: Serving Society with Superior Quality
We are currently seeking an OTR Tyres Technical Product Support or Field Engineer to help us service our mining industry customers from our Mackay office.
- Permanent full-time position - competitve salary
- Mon–Fri role, be home more often
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle – Toyota Prado
- Phone, laptop, fuel card
- Career development within the global Bridgestone business
- 5 days extra leave every year after 2 years of employment
- An extra 5 days leave as a one off at each 5 year employment milestone
- Health checks / free flu shots
- Product discounts on Bridgestone Tyres
- Additional benefits & staff discounts
- Engage directly with customers on site to monitor, test & evaluate the operation & performance of tyres & mobile plant
- Provide meaningful information to provide value to customers & to support sales
- Combine on-site field & data evaluations to develop solutions & maximise operating life & effectiveness
- Build your knowledge in order to train & develop customers & internal staff
- Help our customers realise highest possible return on OTR Tyre spend
- Approx 50/50 onsite & in office
- A degree in engineering or a related field (preferable)
- Experience supporting OTR Tyres for mining operations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent problem-solving skills backed by solid technical knowledge with strong analytical & critical thinking
- MS Office proficiency (especially Excel) to enable data evaluation, analysis & reporting
- Good understanding of safety guidelines that apply to mining & construction
- Current drivers licence
- Current work rights in Australia
Join a global leader & access product discounts, extra leave, career progression & training opportunities.
Apply today for a start in 2024.