A great opportunity to work for a leading company in the energy industry with a great culture that empowers people to pursue new ways to think, work and attracts the best talent.
- This is a role for an innovative, motivated person who wants to explore new opportunities and is responsive to finding opportunity in change
- Progressive long-term career opportunity
Queensland-owned and based energy company has great culture that empowers people to pursue new ways to think and work. Based in Regional Queensland and investing in solar and wind energy, renewable hydrogen and energy storage. As the energy markets shifts to a new generation, the business is being innovative and moving with the times.
A member of the engineering team as the OT Cybersecurity Engineer supports the control systems engineers in providing asset management services with a long-term focus. The role supports the operational sites by guidance and support, to operate assets safely and cost-effectively. Responsible for improving plant performance availability and cost-effectiveness, this role works across boundaries to implement developed capital projects and improved processes.
The role also consists of:
- Plant modification process, enterprise risk management, whole of life asset planning process, capital budget development process and continuous improvement
- Project management, cost management and management of multiple priorities
You will ideally have a Bachelor of Engineering, or similar qualification in Mechatronics Engineering. Specific qualifications in Cyber Security are preferred, or at least five years of OT Cybersecurity experience, plus:
- A solid understanding of control systems architecture
- A good understanding of cyber security processes and experience in managing compliance with the Australian energy sector cyber security framework (AESCSF)
- Proven ability to effectively communicate to a variety of people at all levels of the organisation verbally and in writing
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Extensive knowledge of thermal generation processes and equipment
- Detailed knowledge of Siemens distributed control systems
- Full time permanent role.
- Flexible 40 hours, within defined spread of hours 6:00 to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday
- Salary ranging $140K - $160K depending on experience
- Superannuation 12.75% on top of salary
- Relocation assistance provided 12 weeks accommodation and relocation of furniture and personal effects
To register your interest click the “Apply for this job now” button, without delay.
To discuss this opportunity, or if you have questions, contact Wendy Hannan for a confidential discussion on 0456 805 478 or email@example.com