No qualifications necessary. Our Outside of School Hours Care providers across Rockhampton have immediate and ongoing shifts to fill. Gain experience in childcare, work whilst you are studying, return to the workforce, or try something new! Randstad Education also invites all experienced OSHC educators to please apply.
- Pay rate of $31.81 per hour including superannuation *Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
- Work now across Rockhampton and surrounding areas
- Let Randstad Education know when and where you want to work. As a Casual Unqualified Education worker with Randstad Education's partner schools, you can take shifts between 2pm and 6pm - choose your days and your location.
- This is a great opportunity if you love the idea of working with kids, gaining work experience in the education sector, or working whilst you are studying. No qualifications or experience required except a willingness to get involved!
- All Randstad Education casuals enjoy discounts on fuel, groceries, school supplies, entertainment and retail
A typical day will include:
- Supervising primary school children in outdoor and indoor activities
- Assisting other staff in engaging in programs that are both fun and educational
- Setting up outside of school clubs and activities
- Offering a safe and secure environment
- Liaison with carers and families
Valid Work rights for Australia, Paid Blue Card or willing to obtain (We can help you with your Blue Card application, please continue an application if you don’t yet have it.)
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB
button for a fast and free path to work.
Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner.
At Randstad Education, we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
- Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
Questions? Call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 (press option 1)
Refer a friend:
Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to email@example.com or call 1300 360 014
to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.