The role in a nutshell
- 2IC within a OSHC service in either Boyne Island OR Clinton
- Career development and progression towards a career in childcare management
- Part time Monday to Friday with set shifts
Our services in Boyne Island & Clinton (seperate opportunities) are looking for a passionate and experienced childcare OR youth professional.
Supporting the Coordinator, you will actively assist with broad service management, including leading a team of quality educators and contributing to quality programming.
You will cover split shifts, morning and afternoon, Monday to Friday, you will also have the ability to step up to Coordinator with increased hours and higher duties pay as required.
During the school holidays, split shifts are not required as you will take the children to exciting local attractions which include theme parks, zoos, cinemas and more.
You will mentor others and promote professional development and service success. You are focused on developing your child-centric career within the Outside School Hours Care industry.
In return, you will be developed and supported towards promotional opportunities to manage your own OSHC service.
- Develop strong relationships with the school and broader community
- Manage team quality through exemplary practices and industry knowledge
- Design and deliver creative programmes, leaning on the skills and qualities within your team
- Diploma/ Bachelor (or enrolment) within Education/ Youth studies or similar is a must
- Experience working with children/ youth
- Availability across split shifts 5 days per week
- Commitment to company values and philosophy
- Able to successfully pass a National Background check
Be Considerate: Show we care
Be Passionate: Love what we do
Be Courageous: Show we are resilient
Make a difference: Leave a positive legacy
Whole of Child is a commitment to our families, communities, and team to remain focused on what is important to us: the children who are entrusted into our care every single day.
Our team add depth and richness to children's learning beyond the school curriculum. We provide children with the knowledge, skills, behaviours, and dispositions to assist them in navigating a complex and ever-changing world.
Excellent career development: Be part of a dynamic global team with progression opportunities from service to leadership roles and beyond.
Flexible work-life balance (don't work weekends!): Working in our services offers great flexibility and excellent opportunities to achieve a sustainable work-life balance: Monday to Friday.
Training and professional development - we invest in you: We offer continued personal and professional development throughout your career through tailored capability programs.
The chance to have fun and be a hero for a child every single day: Working with children is an incredibly rewarding career contributing to the development of society's future leaders.
Exclusive benefits and reward program: Every team member has access to our rewards program which includes exclusive special offers and discounts on movie tickets, theme parks, experiences, dining, travel and much more!