Are you qualified with experience? Are you energetic? Do you go over and above for customers and want to be a valuable member of our Rayment family team? Then we have positions available for you:
Multi-skilled Operators that have proficient skills, experience, and qualifications with three or more of the following machines:
Grader; dozer; excavator; skid steer (tracked and wheeled); loader; backhoe; roller; and/or hydro excavation operations. Ideally, you will have an HC (open) licence with two years’ floating experience to transport equipment to and from jobsites when required.
Drivers who have skills, experience, and qualifications in driving two or more of the following:
Floats; low-loaders; truck and trailers; side tippers; semi-trailers, tracked trucks, vacuum trucks and/or articulated dump trucks. Ideally, you will have a HC or MC open licence with experience in transporting equipment to and from jobsites as well as, carting regulated waste and/or quarry materials onsite and on-road throughout the Central Queensland region.
Trade / Store / Yard persons:
All construction maintenance Trades persons, boiler makers, diesel fitters, auto electricians and/or maintenance planners are needed. Previous experience within an earthmoving and construction depot is essential. We are also looking for a person who understands HSE regulations to effectively run our depot and workshop stores.
To be considered, you will have:
- Current construction industry safety induction card (white/blue card);
- Australian driver's licence, with good driving history;
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical;
- SARC and RIW/RSW (rail safety worker) qualification, preferred but not essential;
- Good knowledge of heavy vehicle, plant and machinery operations;
- Demonstrated ability to inspect and report any issues regarding heavy vehicles, plant and machinery;
- Must be established with own transport and accommodation within the Gladstone region;
- Be attentive to detail with a high standard of workmanship;
- Ability to manage time on the job to meet planned and urgent deadlines;
- Ability to follow work instructions;
- Be a self-motivated problem solver with a can-do attitude; and
- Ability to work safely, autonomously and contribute well within a team environment.
Rayment Excavations is a family owned and operated company that prides itself on going the extra mile, we go over and above what is required to ensure our customer’s expectations are exceeded, budgets and timelines are met, equipment is looked after and paperwork is completed all whilst prioritising safety, environment, and quality practices.
If you would like to be a part of our progressive team, apply today!
Employment basis will start as casual with the opportunity to develop into full time for the right applicant/s. Hourly rate will be dependent on skills, capabilities, and experience.
Please send your application online or directly via email to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via telephone.
Click the "Apply for this job now" button and submit your Resume today.