Chandler Macleod is a well-recognised recruitment organisation and we are looking for exceptional candidates to work with us. We are currently seeking Experienced Production Processing Operators (CHPP) for roles OR Experienced CHPP Wash plant operator. Stockpile dozer skill desirable in the Bowen Basin.
About the Role:
- 7/7 roster, Dayshift Only
- FIFO out of Cairns or Brisbane
- CHPP (wash plant) Operations Experience
- Experienced CHPP Wash plant operator. Stockpile dozer skill desirable
- Stockpile Dozer
* Electrical Trade or Mechanical Trade preferred or any RII or experience contributing toward a Cert III in coal processing is desirable but not essential.
* We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate to join our Production Processing team as a Processing Operator.
* Opportunity to work toward obtaining a Certificate III in Coal Processing, with further opportunities for development into training assessing, authorised isolating and supervising.
* Monitor and control the operation of an open cut CHPP to safely deliver on product and optimise production, including overland conveyor systems, raw product handing, stacker & reclaimer operations, tailings handing, plant operation, train load out and control room.
* Work closely amongst a great team to proactively identify and rectify hazards and improvement opportunities in your work area.
* Working closely with maintenance and process engineering to optimise plant performance.
· Trade Qualified with opportunity to develop in the role and obtain Cert III in Coal Processing or currently hold one or more of the following Coal Processing RII competencies listed per below;
· RIIPBE301D Conduct floatation processes
· RIIPHA302D Operate and monitor filter processes
· RIIMCP202D Conduct rail dispatch operations
· RIIPRO301D Conduct crushing and screening plant operations
· RIIPRO302D Perform processing control room operations
· RIISRM302D Conduct stockpile reclaiming operations
· RIIWBP203D Treat and dispose of rejects and tailings
· RIIMCP301D Monitor coal preparation plant operations
· Experience apply personal or multi-lock isolations is advantageous.
Suitable candidates will need to supply:
- Resume - Current with contactable referees
- Driver Licence (Front and Back)
- Birth Certificate or passport
- Trade Papers
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Standard 11 - Statement of Attainment
- LMS/ training matrix & RII competencies
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage Female and Indigenous candidates to apply.
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, and looking for a change, apply now!