• Provide effective and efficient frontline customer service for the general public including a full range of counter services for passenger and school transport products;
• Administer the operational delivery of various passenger transport products including Operator Accreditation / Driver Authorisation authorities and service licence applications;
• Administer the School Transport Assistance Scheme (STAS);
• Deliver customer service and provide information and advice to customers and stakeholders;
• Assess customer applications in accordance with standards, procedure and legislation;
• Assist in the performance monitoring of service contracts and accreditations and prepare reports for management;
• Support the administrative operations of the office through the payment of accounts, financial monitoring and reporting, and the use of databases and document management systems;
• Investigate and report on complaints related to operational matters and assist in the investigation and resolution of issues;
• Act in accordance with the Queensland Public Sector legislative framework and Code of Conduct. Model ethical behaviour including being consistent in words and actions. Be viewed as trustworthy and respectful of the views of others.
• Other accountabilities and tasks as reasonably directed.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/427302/22
Closing Date: Tuesday, 05 July 2022