Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal Pty Ltd (DBCT P/L) is a company that embraces diversity. At Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal Pty Ltd we pride ourselves in being a regional employer of choice and giving back to the community. We have a strong culture of family and community focus and our people are the heart of our business. We offer hours that let you enjoy a real work/life balance that have you home every night, while having the chance to work with multi-million dollar equipment.
Located 38 kilometres south of Mackay, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal Pty Ltd operates with a name plate capacity of 85 million tonnes per annum exporting coal from Central Queensland to ports around the world. This wouldn’t be possible without great people - people just like you.
You will be a person who thrives on working in a dynamic area, coordinating and developing operational plans to ensure that DBCT P/L can safely achieve system capacity and peak performance. You will be responsible for planning in the key areas of rail, yard and berth.
Whilst working a roster consisting of day and afternoon shift, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising and collaborating with internal and external service providers to support the development of an integrated operational and tactical plan for the supply chain
- Sequencing of trains from mine to port through the development and publication of rail, parcel assembly and shipping schedules
- Ensuring seamless change-over from one planner to another through effective communication and a detailed handover log
- Sequencing and controlling the Just-in-Time (JIT) supply of coal to the stockyard to comply with operational requirements and maintaining optimum stock levels
You will be adept at problem-solving and being analytical, and will have high-level effective communication skills and a strong customer service focus to overcome the challenge of working within a dynamic supply chain. Demonstrated integrated planning experience within the bulk logistics transport field will be highly regarded.
Our employee benefits include:
- Up to 12% Superannuation
- Opportunity for Short Term Incentive bonuses
- 5 weeks annual leave with 20% leave loading
- Discounted fuel option and novated leasing
- Extensive health and wellbeing initiatives
- Learning and development opportunities including higher education
- Relocation package provided for the right candidate
DBCT P/L is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce.
It's time to experience the rewarding career and lifestyle you deserve. For further information about the role, please see Position Description below, or call Megan Holt on (07) 4943 8406. If you feel you meet the criteria, click "Apply Now" to upload a resume and complete an application.
All applicants must have the ability to obtain a Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC).
Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 6pm Monday 4 July 2022.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people given the particular risks at our workplace posed by COVID-19, site access requirements at DBCT came into effect on 28 February 2022 and includes the requirement to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This is set out in our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy which also contains some limited exemptions. If you are applying for a position with DBCT P/L, please consider this requirement when submitting your application. If you are the successful candidate the requirement to be vaccinated against COVID-19, will generally be a term of your employment, as will the requirement to provide proof of vaccination. DBCT P/L will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made, that affects anyone on our site.