- Full Time position available - $100,000 for the right person
- Work for a market leader with a talented & friendly team.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
The opportunity to join a premium hospitality company at the Rockhampton Airport.
No more FIFO- Stay Local
We are a progressive hospitality group who recognise the value of creating a strong workplace culture. Through our core set of values, we work as one team while striving for excellence and building a culture of respect and inspired leadership.
Success in this role requires a highly experienced Operations Manager (4yrs+) who has worked in a venue of similar size with multiple outlets. You will be responsible for managing all operational aspects of this multi-faceted, high-volume venue. To do this successfully will require extensive experience and knowledge across Food & Beverage service, Cafes, Bars and in the Retail space. You will need to be hands-on and show a willingness to roll up your sleeves and support the team across all of the outlets.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be:
- Humble, down to earth, able to use initiative & show exceptional leadership skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure creating a collaborative and productive energy across the team
- Able to think on their feet, problem-solve on the run and be adaptable
- Highly organised and can maintain high consistency in service
- Willing to go the extra mile when needed demonstrating a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of budgeting, effective rostering and cost management
- Ability to have paperwork entered on time
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Management experience specialising in cost management, labour controls, marketing, merchandising with a minimum of 4 years leadership experience
- Hands on and strong leader with the ability to motivate and mentor a team to achieve success
- Passion for styling and eye for detail to uphold our visual merchandising standards
- Solid experience with stock management
- Experienced in preparing administration duties
- Proven ability in driving sales and achieving KPI'S & budgets
- High personal standards in providing superior customer service
In return, Cater Care will offer you:
A competitive salary $100,000 p.a for the right candidate, based on skill level and previous experience.
Training and development
The opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and dedicated team
Growth opportunities across the Cater Care hospitality portfolio
Why work for us:
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
Please click “Apply for this job”. If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch. Please, no agencies.
Please note: All successful candidates will be required to obtain a clear criminal history certificate, proof of COVID vaccination and undergo an ASIC security check in order to be able to work at the airport.