As the Vehicle Operations Coordinator based in Gladstone 4680, you'll play a critical role as the first point of contact for our waste drivers and operators to assist with any issues. You will assist in scheduling, routing and generation of driver runs and will liaise with customers and drivers to provide assistance where required.
What's on offer
What you'll be responsible for
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a high performing and collaborative team
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development
- Global business
What you'll need to be successful
- Managing the daily waste collection schedule to ensure resource allocation and job completion.
- Identifying route optimisation and continual improvement opportunities maximising efficiency and productivity.
- Ensuring customer expectations are exceeded handling complaint management and resolution.
- Overseeing vehicle breakdowns and bin issues ensuring escalation to workshop and fabrications team.
- Cross checking accuracy of driver confirmations, ensuring anomalies are resolved.
- Ensuring safety standards are maintained, preparing job analysis and ensuring risk assessments are carried out.
A Veolia Career
- Demonstrated in a similar role, ideally within transport / logistics
- Drivers Licence
- Intermediate computer literacy
Veolia values employees and their health and well being.
All of our employees are entitled to:
- Employee share plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bupa health insurance discount
- Corporate Discounts
- Fitness Passport
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Novated Lease
Join a company with a vision to preserve the environment and build a circular economy through the delivery of ecological transformation. At Veolia, you will not only have the ability to build your career but to also be part of a bigger movement to build a better world.
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
At Veolia we value diversity, equality and inclusion, we are committed to providing working environments where everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, Veterans, people with Disability, mature age and early careers, members of the LGBTI+ community, and people from all cultural backgrounds.