- Very attractive rates + penalties + shift allowances
- Full-time with opportunity for FIFO and DIDO
- Opportunity for business travel
A locally owned firm that provides mechanical, machining and on-site services to our region for over twenty years. With the expertise, experience and passion to take on any project requiring line boring, machining, refurbishing, fabrication, construction and overhauling of equipment and components.
With a goal to provide effective repair and manufacturing strategies for their clients with minimal downtime. This business has a high client-focus resulting in excellent service and satisfaction achieved for every occasion.
This is an opportunity for a full-time On-site Machinist / Line Borer to join a motivated team to provide a strong professional service to valued customers throughout Australia. There will be travel required with the prospects of working on some of the largest mining equipment in the industry. There will be the opportunity for overtime with relevant extra pay/penalty rates applying.
- Previous line boring / on-site machining experience
- Trade certificate
- Current Coal board medical
- Current Standard 11
- Current Driver’s licence (MR license desirable)
- Ability to pass regular drug & alcohol tests
- Working at Heights + Enter & Work in Confined Spaces
- Full time role with opportunity for FIFO and DIDO
- Very attractive rates + penalties + shift allowances + super
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
To register your interest, click the “Apply for this job now” button, without delay.
To discuss this opportunity, or if you have questions, contact Jodi for a confidential discussion on 0428 844 867 or email@example.com