Are you an experienced or new graduate Occupational Therapist looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy working with children, young adults, and their families to achieve goals and improve quality of life?
We are searching for a fun, energetic and passionate paediatric OT to join the team at Sunny Side Up Allied Health. We are a new family owned practice in The Range (Rockhampton), looking for qualified and/or a new graduate OT to grow with us and service the region.
About the role:
You will be offered a varied caseload of paediatrics and young adults (0-25), with the potential to tailor this to your preferences. We are seeking someone who can provide high quality evidence-based practice. Services will be provided in-clinic, or at school/kindy & home visits.
This is a permanent full-time or permanent part-time role (pay pro-rata), starting in April 2023.
What we will provide:
We commit to working with you on what you need for your career progression through mentorship and supervision with the Director, as well as from highly experienced OT's + Physios in Brisbane & the Gold Coast. We are offering a generous allowance for annual professional development, as well as paid professional development days off.
You will be provided with a company computer or tablet (windows or Mac, your choice!), flexible working hours, generous pay, and all resources and assessments.
- Professional Development allowance.
- Paid professional development leave.
- Your choice of company computer or tablet.
- Travel allowance for out of clinic appointments.
- Labrador puppy completing Therapy Dog training!
- Access to rural and regional professional development grants (up to $10,000/year).
- Family friendly workplace and flexible hours.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or similar (e.g. Graduate Entry Master's Program).
- Registration with AHPRA.
- 2 years practical experience preferred.
- New graduates may apply.
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your resume, with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.