Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! We're excited to get to know you and share how our 12-month ActionPacked Graduate Program can launch your fulfilling career.
At Ability Action Australia, we are committed to empowering people with disability, of all ages, to ‘get more out of life today!’ Equally, we’re dedicated to uplifting and celebrating our exceptional people for the important work they do.
Packed with Benefits – Opportunity to earn up to $100K+ in salary and benefits
You've put in the years of hard work, and now it's time for the rewards! At Ability Action Australia, we've got an array of perks to make your transition into a rewarding career truly fantastic.
- A guaranteed salary of $83,250 including super
- A travel allowance, dependent on volume of travel, valued at over $5,000 year
- An external CPD allowance up to $1,500
- Multiple performance-based incentive programs
- A laptop and smartphone
- A quality clinical toolkit to get you started
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Access to salary packaging and novated leasing
- Exclusive discounts on travel, health insurance and gym membership
But what genuinely sets us apart is the incredible support system you'll find at Ability Action Australia – a dedicated team that’s by your side throughout your growth journey.
Packed with Support & Development
We believe in providing our team members with great career pathways, and we start at the very beginning. Our 12-month ActionPacked Graduate Program is designed to accelerate your learning and development within a supportive environment.
- Professional Development: Kick-off with an immersive 12-week program followed by monthly clinical workshops and personal growth sessions. We offer an abundance of training opportunities to align with your interests and strengthen your practice.
- A Team Committed to Your Success: With weekly 1:1 supervision, an experienced buddy, clinical mentors, group supervision, and fortnightly training, you’re part of a team that genuinely cares about your development and engagement.
- NDIS Support: Working in the NDIS can be deeply fulfilling and rewarding, but we understand you might be nervous about your new role. Our dedicated team is here to help build your knowledge, simplify the process, and even master the art of report writing.
- Flexibility: Choose where you work, be it from home, your favourite café, our clinical hubs, or team spaces – it's your call.
- Endless Opportunities: Whether you aspire to lead or specialise, Ability Action Australia’s growth and affiliation with the MedHealth group, ensures it’s all possible. A bright future starts here, and we’re here to support you to build your career.
Our Action-focused Graduates
We’re looking for Graduates who share our commitment to making a difference in the lives of people with disability and supporting them to ‘get more out of life today!’. Our ideal candidates are:
- Empathetic and driven to create meaningful, life-changing outcomes
- Embracing their potential and committed to developing their abilities through effort, learning and tenacity
- Passionate team players, willing to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team to achieve outcomes
- Energetic and ready to embrace exciting opportunities with enthusiasm and trust
- Committed to clear, simple communication so the people we support can easily understand what we do and why
- Registered with AHPRA/ SPA/ ESSA or eligible to do so upon graduation
About the AAA-Team
Our name says it all – we focus on the ability of every person and take action, supporting them to ‘get more out of life today’. As a nationally registered NDIS provider of therapeutic, positive behaviour and employment supports, we work with people to understand their needs and barriers, then develop and action a plan that supports them to build capacity and maximise independence.
Our committed team members provide services in the community or in one of our accessible clinics. In our growing national organisation, we are focused on ensuring the people we support have choice in when and how they receive services.
At Ability Action Australia, find your purpose with the freedom to choose when and where you work. We're a values-driven, inclusive organisation that supports your growth, wellbeing, and offers exciting career opportunities.
How to apply
Ready to embark on an exciting journey with Ability Action Australia? We're eager to hear from you! Just click 'apply now' to take the first step towards a bright future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join Ipar, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
You are welcome here.
Our fast-growing team of more than 3,000 people around Australia represent a huge array of life experiences, skills and ways of thinking. We value all these differences.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team.