Who are we?
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable, and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion, and work-life integration.
What is the role?
We are seeking a Wholesaler Channel and eCommerce Manager. This position is instrumental in developing and executing a structured channel marketing strategy for our largest and most important channel in New Zealand, the Electrical Wholesaler Channel. Furthermore, driving a strong omnichannel strategy to ensure that eCommerce and digital initiatives are interwoven and perform successfully alongside traditional marketing programs to drive overall growth.
This role will drive product launches, promotional campaigns, digital activities, and eCommerce working in partnership with the NZ Commercial Manager and the NZ Sales and Marketing Specialist. A key requirement will be working collaboratively with the Pacific Zone eCommerce team to leverage expertise and leadership.
Responsibilities of the role (not limited to)
- Lead the development and execution of marketing programs across all Wholesaler head offices including promotions, campaigns, point of sale activities
- Be the main contact point and foster strong relationships with Wholesaler Marketing and eCommerce teams
- Responsible for and driving the management of Marketing Development Funds to maximise ROI
- Network and engage with NZ Commercial Manager and NZ Sales and Marketing Specialist to drive product launches, adoption, and marketing activities with Wholesalers ensuring that sales and marketing activities are aligned and optimized
- Identify and execute activities to drive the PDL brand and positioning with Wholesalers along with online positioning
- In conjunction with the Pacific Zone eCommerce team, be responsible for the operational direction and implementation of eCommerce initiatives in NZ
- Provide eCommerce leadership to lift capabilities and effectiveness of Wholesaler teams
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in business-related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in marketing/eCommerce/marketing communications
- Strong understanding of the Wholesaler channel along with experience in B2B eCommerce strategy
- Experience in developing and executing marketing and promotional activities/campaigns
- Highly effective time management and organizational skills will be perfectly complemented by excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Finely honed active listening skills coupled with solid client/stakeholder relationship management experience to translate complex customer needs into effective business solutions.
- Ability to make tough, informed decisions to keep performance on track
All applicants must have working rights in New Zealand at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.