An amazing opportunity has become available at our exceeding rated locally owned and managed early education and care service located in Frenchville.
This role would suit:-
- Experienced Centre Director / Nominated Supervisor looking for a change to join a leadership team of passionate early education professionals with a supportive Approved Provider and Pedagogical Leader
- Lead Educator / Assistant Director aspiring to lead a team as we offer full training and shared role with our current Nominated Supervisor for the right candidate
✨ Permanent employment with opportunity for part time or full time work
💰 Competitive remuneration package and conditions
💰 Paid industry renewal requirements - Bluecard, First aid & CPR
🌈 Never work your Birthday Again !
🧾 Paid professional development focus on your leadership journey
🥳 Experienced supportive mentors and team
🎈 85% discount for your own children
🏫 Exceeding rated indoor and outdoor play environments
About the role
The position requires the successful candidate to provide professional leadership to a team of early childhood Educators whilst being responsible for the overall management, administration and day to day running of the centre.
You will work closely with the Approved Provider who lives locally to ensure high quality outcomes for the children and families in your care. In addition, you will join an established team who are passionate about what they do and the Skippy's culture.
You will enjoy working in a team of leaders, leadership mentoring, opportunity to contribute to policy and procedure development, yearly resourcing and purchasing budgets, regular equipment and environment upgrades.
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent) or ECT Qualifications,
- Current Blue Card, First Aid & CPR certificates and Asthma, Anaphylaxis Certificate,
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high quality care and education.
- A commitment to continual development and improvement both professionally and personally;
- Outstanding verbal communicator and active listener;
- Demonstrated high level communication skills and professional demeanour in the workplace;
- Strong client focus with a commitment to confidentiality and excellence;
- Innovative, creative and motivated with a sense of fun.
Strong understanding of:
- National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Early Years learning Framework (EYLF)
- Childcare Laws and Regulations
For a confidential discussion to find out more about this position contact the Approved Provider, Penny Farrell on 07 4922 2624 or email email@example.com. All applications are strictly confidential.