Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join Oaks Gladstone as Night Guest Service Agent, part time and casual positions avalible.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conduct guest arrivals and departures
- Confidently provide personalised, proactive guest service
- Provide outstanding guest experiences by demonstrating a commitment to service excellence and maintaining standards
- Maintain professional, open and honest communication to assist guests and make accurate bookings
- Ensure that all daily tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate guest accounts, adhering to strict confidentiality policies and procedures
- Ensure guest queries and complaints are handled efficiently and effectively
- Previous hotel front office/reception experience
- A commitment and passion for delivering exceptional, pro-active customer service;
- Strong computer skills/knowledge, training will be provided for reservations system;
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills;
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Ability to lead and motivate a high preforming team
- Availability to work 10pm - 6am on a rotating roster
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in Australia and New Zealand
- Discount savings and cash back from over 400 popular retailers in Australia and New Zealand
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor Hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, NIB insurance discounts
- Promotion opportunities across Minor Hotels globally
- Career development / progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best workplace culture.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.