SRG Global Asset Care (formerly known as ALS Asset Care) is Australia’s largest supplier of asset reliability and integrity services. We love that we contribute to the bigger picture; with our services and solutions assisting our clients to run safe and reliable operations, maximise production and extend asset life.
NDT Technicians are required for shutdowns within Queensland from April 2023 through to October 2023.
The day to day
Our teams love what they do, and when you’re working with us your day could involve:
- Carry out high integrity NDT and Inspection work.
- Liaise with clients and provide clear and concise results and information as required.
- Prepare and compile worksheets and reports.
- Provide assistance (non NDT) to engineering and metallurgy staff where required.
Forming part of a skilled and high performing on-site team, you will have the support of a progressive and experienced management team and be exposed to a variety of interesting and challenging work environments. You will also be offered various career development opportunities within the greater SRG Global Asset Care business to build on your current skillset.
We are seeking several motivated individuals who will ideally possess the following ISO9712 Certified methods:
- As a minimum you will need ISO 9712 qualified UTT and MPI2 (essential)
- PT2, UT2, and RT2 (desirable)
- Preference for experience working in Power sector as an NDT Technician or industrial applications
- Experience carrying out NDT inspections, analysing data and preparing reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an energetic and progressive team and drive transformation and growth of the business. The role will provide an attractive market competitive remuneration package, including and not limited to:
If this sounds like a team you want to join, Apply now!
- Attractive market rate salary and superannuation commensurate with the role and applicant experience.
- Work/life balance with various rosters available
- Learning and development opportunities.
SRG Global recognises the strength in a diverse workforce and we are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.