ALS Asset Care is Australia’s largest supplier of asset reliability and integrity services. We love that we contribute to a bigger picture; with our services and solutions assisting our clients to run safe and reliable operations, maximise production and extend asset life.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role as an NDT Technician will provide value adding Inspection services to our Gladstone clients. This exciting opportunity will be working with one of our major clients and has come about through growth and uptake of our services. If you’re seeking a fast paced, quickly evolving role with plenty of progression opportunities, this is the role for you.
The day to day
Our teams love what they do, and when you’re working with us your day could involve:
- Carry out high integrity NDT Inspection work.
- Liaise with clients and provide clear and concise results and information as required.
- Prepare and compile worksheets and reports.
- Provide assistance (non NDT) to engineering and metallurgy staff where required.
Forming part of a skilled and high performing Inspections team, you will have the support of a progressive and experienced management team and be exposed to a variety of interesting and challenging work environments. You will also be offered various career development opportunities to build on your current skillset.
We are seeking a motivated individual who will ideally possess the following:
- As a minimum you will require certification in MPI/PT/UTT
- UT2 or RT2 (highly desirable)
- Experience working in mining, industrial or power settings
- Experience carrying out NDT inspections, analysing data and preparing reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an energetic and progressive team and drive transformation and growth of the business. The role will provide an attractive market competitive remuneration package, including and not limited to:
- Base salary and superannuation commensurate with the role and applicant experience.
- Work/life balance with various rosters available
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Non-financial benefits with ALS partners (eg BUPA or Autopia).
If this sounds like a team you want to join, Apply now!
ALS recognises the strength in a diverse workforce and we are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.