Haber Excavations is a regionally recognised civil construction and plant hire group with significant experience across all aspects of civil, design construction and project management of residential, commercial and government infrastructure projects.
Haber Excavations are looking for competent final trim excavator operators for full time employment. Candidates should have a strong ability to carry out tasks both supervised or unsupervised and have knowledge of civil operations/processes. Candidates need to be flexible to work between civil projects and plant hire.
You will need to:-
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience with Trimble GPS systems (highly desirable but not essential} and final trim abilities
- Ability to carry out daily pre start and look after/respect the equipment
- Experience on other plant would be highly desirable but not essential
- Hold Construction Induction Safety Card and
- The relevant driving licences.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the position applied for.
Please note that this is a local role only, no FIFO is on offer
If you are interested in any this role, please email a cover letter and resume, including contact details and two references to: email@example.com or phone (07) 4959 8252.
Shortlisting will commence immediately. Shortlisted candidates only will be contacted.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence