FindStaff provides comprehensive employment solutions across both blue and white collar industries. FindStaff have over 30 years' involvement in sourcing professional, experienced and astute candidates for businesses of all sizes & requirements.
Our client's role is to provide facilities throughout the region in an effective and efficient manner and encourage strategic and sustainable development of the area for the benefit of all citizens.
We are seeking an MR driver who can meet daily targets whilst being safety and time conscious. The role is 8.30am-4.40pm Monday to Friday ongoing until required. Located Moranbah QLD. Day to day duties include;
- Undertaking transport and deliveries of designated goods as required
- Occasional yard and factory work
- Accurately complete all drop off/pick up documentation
- Unloading and loading of freight using safe & appropriate manual handling techniques
What you'll need to succeed
- MR truck license essential
- Experience of delivery driving preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work under pressure within set time frames
- Hold an eye for attention to detail
- Full time hours on casual rates $33p/h
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Should your application be successful you will be contacted by our Recruitment Team via email and phone.
Successful candidates will have to complete an online on boarding application.
If you have any question, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org