At Enaex Australia, our customers are at the heart of everything we do, we have an unwavering focus on Zero Harm and a commitment to environmental sustainability.
Working as an MPU Operator, based from Yarrabee QLD site, this role will report to the Operations Superintendent East.
The scope of your role will be the safe and efficient operation of our Mobile Processing Units (MPUs) whilst contributing to a respectful and inclusive work environment focused on Zero Harm and excellence.
- Experience in operating MPU’s in an open cut environment essential
- Demonstrated experience working in the drill & blast industry
- Unwavering commitment to safety and efficiency
- Ability to work well within a team and unsupervised
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
What You Need
- Current HR licence
- National Police Clearance (Less than 3 months old or willing to obtain)
- Security Clearance for handling explosives (or willing to obtain)
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Excellent communication skills
What We Offer
- Initial 6 month fix term role, with potential to become permanent
- 7/7 roster, day shift only, with a great mateship culture
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Access great employee benefits, helping you save on the ‘cost of living’ expenses.
- Novated leasing and deals on Ford vehicles
- Flight Centre discounts and benefits for your next holiday!
- Access to a variety of wellbeing resources through our EAP service provider, LifeWorks (including exclusive offers to retailers and brands!)
Who We Are
Enaex is a world leader in the production of industrial-grade ammonium nitrate and the most important provider of integrated rock fragmentation services in Chile and Latin America and has a broad international presence operating and exporting explosives to more than 40 countries globally.
Enaex Australia has more than 20 years of experience in blasting services in both open-pit and underground mining, operating nationally across Australia, providing services across multiple commodities including iron ore, gold and coal. The company services the market with a fleet of Mobile Processing Units (MPU's), five state-of-the-art emulsion-manufacturing facilities and a fast-growing 250+ strong workforce. Enaex Australia is part of Enaex S.A. (“Enaex”), a subsidiary of the Sigdo Koppers Group.
Fostering Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Enaex, we are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply and be part of our supportive team.
Our approach to hiring and promoting talent is grounded in merit. We assess individuals for roles based on their qualifications, skills, experience, and alignment with our company culture and values.
Several checks may be conducted to demonstrate your suitability for the role, including but not limited to; reference checks, police checks, undertaking a medical, drug and alcohol testing, right to work checks, and/or qualification checks.
Please note: You must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia.