WHO WE ARE
Enaex is a world leader in the production of industrial-grade ammonium nitrate and the most important provider of integrated rock fragmentation services in Chile and Latin America and has a broad international presence operating and exporting explosives to more than 40 countries globally.
Enaex Australia has more than 20 years of experience in blasting services in both open-pit and underground mining, operating nationally across Australia, where it provides services across multiple commodities including iron ore, gold and coal. The company services the market with a fleet of Mobile Processing Units, five state-of-the-art emulsion-manufacturing facilities and a 200-strong workforce. Enaex Australia is part of Enaex S.A. (“Enaex”), a subsidiary of the Sigdo Koppers Group.
Due to the recent award of a major contract, we are seeking experienced MPU Operators to join our newly established crew in the Bowen Basin region.
Reporting to the Site Supervisor, you will primarily deliver operate our Mobile Processing Unit (MPU) in a safe and efficient manner.
As an MPU Operator, you will play an integral part in demonstrating our Values as a frontline ambassador by prioritising Life, advocating for our Customers, pursuing Excellence and being Entrepreneurial and Innovative. You will be supported by a highly skilled Supervisor and an inclusive team working towards a common purpose.
What you will offer the team:-
- Experience in operating MPU’s in an open cut environment
- Unwavering commitment to safety and efficiency
- Ability to work well within a team and unsupervised
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard working with a strong work ethic
WHAT YOU NEED
- Previous experience working in the mining industry operating MPU’s
- Standard 11 or willing to obtain
- Recent Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current HR or MR class licence
- National Police Clearance (Less than 3 months old or willing to obtain)
- QLD Security Clearance for handling explosives (You can apply following these instructions https://www.business.qld.gov.au/industries/mining-energy-water/explosives-fireworks/requirements/security-clearances)
WHAT WE OFFER
- 7/7 roster – day shift only!
- DIDO with camp accommodation provided
- Supportive, friendly team and a great working environment
- Growth and development opportunities second to none
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Private health insurance discounts (Bupa, Medibank, nib)
- Novated leasing and deals on Ford vehicles
- Flight Centre discounts and benefits for your next holiday!
- Access to a variety of wellbeing resources through our EAP service provider, LifeWorks (including exclusive offers to retailers and brands!)
For further information, please email email@example.com or apply directly to this application.
Please note: You must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.