• 7:7 Roster
• Covid vaccination mandates no longer compulsory
• Ongoing position, full time role for the right candidates
About the Role
WorkPac has a number of opportunities for experienced single skilled or multi skilled operators.
As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing our client's production requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Hitachi EX5600, 3600 excavators or equivalent
- Caterpillar D11, 10 track dozers
- Caterpillar 16, 18M graders
- Caterpillar 793, 789 dump trucks
- Caterpillar 785, 777 water carts
- Manual C Class Australian issued Drivers Licence (minimum)
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11
- RIIs, Site Authorisations or Training transcripts
What you get from us
Be recognised for your contribution, your thinking and your hard work, and go home knowing you've helped the world progress.
A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
Leave for all of life's reasons (vacation/ annual or personal leave)
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click onto the apply button. For more information contact:
Casey Hare - Recruitment Coordinator
Phone contact: (08) 6462 1128
WorkPac - Western Australia
Reference no. Q.INDJ2022155156
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.