About the role
As a Mobile Lender, you'll embark on a journey across the scenic regions of Rockhampton, Gladstone, and Bundaberg, searching for new residential lending members through strategic business development endeavours. Whether it's a first-time homebuyer, an investor, or a refinancer, you'll be there to offer a seamless customer experience and aid them in realising their financial aspirations.
At RACQ Bank, we believe in equipping our lenders with the best tools for the job. That's why we've invested heavily in our bank systems, enabling swift online assessment services, and streamlined application processes for our lenders to utilise and enhance the member experience. As a result, our lenders can deliver lending outcomes with speed and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have the option to base themselves in either Rockhampton or Bundaberg, and will be provided with an RACQ car, laptop, printer, and phone. So, if you're ready to make a difference in the lives of our members, apply now and join us on this exciting journey!
This position is well suited to an individual with history of successfully prospecting for new business, self-generate business i.e., customer acquisition and business development metrics. You thrive in an autonomous and fast paced environment working alongside a team who supports personal and professional growth. Ideally you will have:
- Tier II Accreditation and an unrestricted Driver’s License
- Experience in secured lending in a relationship/mobile capacity in the financial services industry
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong understanding of banking products, services and procedures
- Solid understanding and experience in credit procedures and policies
- Highly developed lending knowledge and credit analysis skills
- A customer focused approach with the ability to assess customer needs and tailor practical lending solutions.
- Self-driven with the ability to work autonomously – this is essential, you’ll be responsible for achieving your own success within the role (no micro-management).
Please note we will be reviewing and progressing applications as they present, so APPLY NOW to be considered! Applications will close on 26th of January, 2023.
Why join RACQ?
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
By joining RACQ, you’ll be part of new sustainability initiatives, including a commitment to being a carbon neutral organisation by 2030. We’ve invested in and partnered with sustainable companies, including the introduction home solar and batteries, Green Home and Car Loans, and many other products and initiatives. We’ll continue to advocate for, research, and offer green solutions.
RACQ is committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you, and how we can help you find your balance.
At RACQ we are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive workplace to create better outcomes for our employees and our members. We aim for our teams to be a true reflection of our communities and are committed to inclusion particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. Applicants from these and other diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. If you have any support or access requirement, please advise us at the time of applying.
What we offer you
Our employee benefits are designed to enrich your work life, your home and the community you live in, some of these include:
- Financial benefits and discounts on a range of banking, assistance and insurance products
- Give back to our communities with paid volunteer leave, payroll giving and volunteering for community events such as MotorFest and EKKA
- A range of flexible working and leave options, including 12 weeks paid parental leave, 2 weeks paid non-primary caregiver leave and purchased leave up to 4 weeks per year
- Prioritise your wellbeing with our onsite and virtual health hub, discounts on health programs and access to wellbeing initiatives such as yoga
- Invest in your development with in-house development programs and online courses.
You can check out all our employee benefits at https://www.racq.com.au/about-us/careers/employee-benefits
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; to objectively and comprehensively assess your potential and suitability for the role, RACQ may require you to complete video interviews, psychometric assessments and/or criminal history check as part of the application process. If you require any adjustments during the application process, please advise the RACQ Careers team.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
RACQ is a ‘Circle Back Initiative’ employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.